Do you ever stop to wonder why the popularity of Yoga has increased at the same time the world is getting crazier and more evil? Well, the answer is quite obvious. Please read the article below from ChurchMilitant.com.
Awakening the Serpent Within?
Yoga: an invitation to demonic possession
Many Catholics think Yoga is simply harmless stretching, but is it?
In fact, Yoga is a religion, and its purpose is to awaken one’s Kundalini. What is “Kundalini”? In Hinduism, Kundalini is actually a goddess that resides at the base of the spine and is awakened by the practice of Yoga. In other words, according to St. Paul, Kundalini is a demon.
Given that the purpose of Yoga is to awaken one’s Kundalini, it can be said that Yoga is simply an invitation to demonic possession, contrary to what some ignorant Catholics are saying. Still skeptical? According to this site, here are some of the signs one’s Kundalini has been awakened:
- Involuntary jerks, tremors, shaking, itching, tingling, and crawling sensations, especially in the arms and legs
- Energy rushes or feelings of electricity circulating the body
- Intense heat (sweating) or cold, especially as energy is experienced passing through the chakras
- Spontaneous pranayama, asanas, mudras and bandhas
- Visions or sounds at times associated with a particular chakra
- Diminished or conversely extreme sexual desire sometimes leading to a state of constant or whole-body orgasm
- Emotional upheavals or surfacing of unwanted and repressed feelings or thoughts with certain repressed emotions becoming dominant in the conscious mind for short or long periods of time.
- Headache, migraine or pressure inside the skull
- Increased blood pressure and irregular heartbeat
- Emotional numbness
- Antisocial tendencies
- Mood swings with periods of depression or mania
- Pains in different areas of the body, especially back and neck
- Sensitivity to light, sound and touch
- Trance-like and altered states of consciousness
- Disrupted sleep pattern (periods of insomnia or oversleeping)
- Loss of appetite or overeating
- Bliss, feelings of infinite love and universal connectivity, transcendent awareness
If you know anything about spiritual warfare and exorcism, many of these symptoms are red flags for demonic possession. So should a Catholic practice Yoga? A better question is: Do you want to invite demons into your body and break the First Commandment by practicing a religion that believes there are gods other than the God of the Bible?