Did you know that Mary appeared to Sister Mary Ephrem in Rome City, Indiana in 1956? We sure didn’t! Based on her message it’s obvious the Blessed Virgin Mary wants America to be a leader in spreading purity around the world rather than the filth of pornography.
Its high time for Catholics to fight against the culture because its only the Church that can move the world! Please read the informative article below by Father Heilman.
Pornography Destroying Our Nation – God Sent Our Lady of America
“I am Our Lady of America. I desire that my children honor me, especially by the purity of their lives.” – Our Lady of America
1953 – The Birth of Mainstream Pornography
Working as a copywriter for Esquire, Hugh Hefner left in January 1952 after being denied a $5 raise. In 1953, he mortgaged his furniture, generating a bank loan of $600, and raised $8,000 from 45 investors, including $1,000 from his mother (“Not because she believed in the venture,” he told E! in 2006, “but because she believed in her son.”), to launch Playboy, which was initially going to be called Stag Party. The undated first issue, published in December 1953, featured Marilyn Monroe from her 1949 nude calendar shoot and sold over 50,000 copies (Hugh Hefner: The Ultimate Lifestyle Entrepreneur). Thus the pornography industry was unleashed on America. Pornography is the foundation of our destruction in this nation. Here’s why … (From Aggie Catholic) ADDICTION:
- Porn is more addictive than cocaine or heroin. (http://www.aggiecatholicblog.org/2012/04/porn-is-more-addictive-than-cocaine-or-heroin/)
SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE: It isn’t as widely accepted as some might make you think.
- 76% of U.S. adults disagree that viewing hardcore adult pornography on the internet is morally acceptable;”
- 74% disagree that “viewing hardcore adult pornography on the Internet provides, generally, harmless entertainment;”
- According to a survey published in the Journal of the American Psychological Association, 86% of men are likely to click on Internet sex sites if given the opportunity.
- 34% of female readers of Today’s Christian Woman’s online newsletter admitted to intentionally accessing Internet porn.
MARRIAGE: According to the Journal of Adolescent Health, prolonged exposure to pornography leads to:
- An exaggerated perception of sexual activity in society
- Diminished trust between intimate couples
- The abandonment of the hope of sexual monogamy
- Belief that promiscuity is the natural state
- Belief that abstinence and sexual inactivity are unhealthy
- Cynicism about love or the need for affection between sexual partners
- Belief that marriage is sexually confining
- Lack of attraction to family and child-raising
*According to sociologist Jill Manning, the research indicates pornography consumption is associated with the following six trends, among others:
- Increased marital distress, and risk of separation and divorce
- Decreased marital intimacy and sexual satisfaction
- Increased appetite for more graphic types of pornography and sexual activity associated with abusive, illegal or unsafe practices
- Devaluation of monogamy, marriage and child rearing
- An increasing number of people struggling with compulsive and addictive sexual behavior
*The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (divorce lawyers) reported that the most salient factors present in divorce cases are as follows:
- 68% of the divorces involved one party meeting a new lover over the Internet.
- 56% involved one party having “an obsessive interest in pornographic websites.”
- 47% involved spending excessive time on the computer.
- 33% involved excessive time spent speaking in chat rooms.
CHILDREN: *According to research from Family Safe Media, the largest group of viewers of Internet porn is children between ages 12 and 17. *According to a study cited in the Washington Post, more than 11 million teenagers view Internet pornography on a regular basis. *When a child or adolescent is directly exposed to pornography the following effects have been documented:
- Lasting negative or traumatic emotional responses.
- Earlier onset of first sexual intercourse, thereby increasing the risk of STD’s over the lifespan.
- The belief that superior sexual satisfaction is attainable without having affection for one’s partner, thereby reinforcing the commoditization of sex and the objectification of humans.
- The belief that being married or having a family are unattractive prospects.
- Increased risk for developing sexual compulsions and addictive behavior. Increased risk of exposure to incorrect information about human sexuality long before a minor is able to contextualize this information in ways an adult brain could.
- And overestimating the prevalence of less common practices (e.g., group sex, bestiality, or sadomasochistic activity).
*A study of youth between the ages of 10 and 17 concluded that there is a significant relationship between frequent porn use and feelings of loneliness and major depression. *51% of male college students and 32% of female college students first viewed pornography before teenage years (12 and younger).
1956 – God Sends Our Lady to America
Just 3 years after the launch of the porn industry, on September 26, 1956, Our Lady appeared to Sister Mary Ephrem in Rome City, Ohio, and called her children in America to dedicate their lives to her purity. She said: “My child, I entrust you with this message that you must make known to my children in America. I wish it to be the country dedicated to my purity. The wonders I will work will be the wonders of the soul. They must have faith and believe firmly in my love for them. I desire that they be the children of my Pure Heart. I desire, through my children in America, to further the cause of faith and purity among peoples and nations. Let them come with confidence and simplicity, and I, their Mother, will teach them to become pure like to my Heart that their own hearts may be more pleasing to the Heart of my Son.” Now is the time for us to turn to Our Lady of America. For more information, go here: http://www.ourladyofamerica.org/.
It’s time for us to ask our Bishops to solemnly process the Statue of Our Lady of America into National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, DC.
The Credibility of Our Lady of America
Dr. Mark Miravalle gives a nice synopsis (in the first 5 minutes) of the approval status of the apparitions from the Blessed Virgin Mary to Sr Mary Ephrem called Our Lady of America, and the call to process the statue into the Basilica in Washington, DC.